Harbest Locums Ltd is registered with the ICO.
The Data Protection Officer is Dr Amarjit Raindi, and can be contacted on 02071181816 or email@example.com or postal address 25 Harley Street, London, W1G 9QW
When registering for your appointment at the practice or booking online we will collect registration information and further information can be collected during a consultation. This includes:
1. your name
2. your date of birth
3. your contact details (email address, phone number and address) and emergency/Next of Kin contact details
6. medical history
This information is stored securely using our cloud based, GDPR compliant practice management system – Heydoc.
Why do we collect your personal information:
1. To provide you with healthcare services
2. To communicate effectively with you regarding your health
3. To update you regarding services / products in relation to your health
4. For audit purposes to improve our service (anonymised)
5. To collect payments for use of our services
Disclosing your personal information:
In general, without your consent, unless required by law, your personal data will not be provided to any third party.
In certain emergency or extreme circumstances we may contact a third party (like your next of kin, social services, the DVLA). This can happen if there is a significant risk to your health or safety or that of others, or if there is a safeguarding concern or a situation where there is a concern about your mental capacity. Even in these circumstances we would try to obtain your consent if at all possible.
In order to fulfil our obligations to provide healthcare services we may share your data as follows,
– With a doctor, nurse, carer, or any other healthcare professional involved in your treatment
– Healthcare professionals and their administration team when making new referrals
– Other members of support staff involved in the delivery of your care like receptionists
– Anyone that you ask me to communicate with or provide as an emergency contact, for example, your next of kin, or carer
– Providers of diagnostic services such as laboratories and scanning services
– Third parties who assist in your healthcare such as insurance companies, courier companies
– The Care Quality Commission, the Court or other regulatory or public body if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, including if a crime is being investigated or a formal court order has been issued
– Our indemnity organisation/insurer and our solicitors in the event of a civil claim being brought against the Practice
– Our third-party services providers such as IT suppliers
– Payment providers such as iZettle for adhoc payments and gocardless for membership payments
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for third party service providers.
Subject to the above provisions, you agree to the transfer, storing or processing of your personal data.
Access to information:
You have the right to access information held about you. Further information can be found here https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/right-of-access/.